Thursday, October 17, 2013

Caballoween has Arrived!


It's is here! CABAL Online announced two events for the Halloween. Check out the mechanics here. And recently they have added more treats for us to enjoy. Hellforged weapon skins, Halloween costumes, special pet packages and Halloween candy.

"Hellforged Skin for Daikatana"

I'm currently been reaching out levels to receive rewards from the "Level Rewards Event" since I have created a new character just to try out another class and leveling up won't be a problem for me since the game is currently having a server boost which can help me achieve the levels I needed before the end of the event. 

What we're the Halloween treats that you'd liked? Let's discuss it by commenting below.

Don't forget CABAL Online will now be available on Steam soon. Please do check the official website for more information.

No comments:

Post a Comment