Article source: MMOBOMB.com
Cabal 2 (featured in the trailer above) still has yet to get an official release date here in the west, but that hasn’t stopped the developers from continuing to release content for the original which despite its age still remains fairly popular.
Games-Masters.com has revealed its plans for Cabal Online’s ninth expansion dubbed “Rising Force”. The expansion comes only three months after the last major content update and is set to launch in February. The update will bring a whole variety of new features including a new PvP mode, new dungeon and a revamped skill system.
A more comprehensive list of upcoming new features in the new expansion are listed below:
- New Mission Battle System will be added – a ranked cross- server 1v1 daily PvP battle on a brand new battleground
- A brand-new dungeon will be available, the Tower of the Dead B3F
- The skill system will be revamped, bringing new effects and skills such as Domination, Silence, Dodge, Pierce, Immunity, Evasion and damage reflections.
- Brand new combat skills will be added to the existing classes
- The stat system will be changed, and monsters will see a buff to increased toughness.
- New achievements
- A new Essence Rune will be available for crafters
- The Honor and Bringer Titles will be changed
The expansion is available to everyone free of charge and will be simultaneously made available in 6 languages including English, German, French, Spanish, Italian and Turkish. No official date in February has been given for the launch yet. You can find out more information by visiting the official site here.